As any other artist, I still need to earn money in order to survive in this society. Though I personally hate money and would prefer natural exchanges, reality is reality. This is why I have commissions open.
Working on a commission is always a great pleasure for me. Indeed it feels much like a collaboration with the client: they tell me their ideas and it is up to me to interpret them and create a visual depiction of their wishes. Pure magic!
Side note: yes I am perfectly fine with nudity, I think it is really beautiful, especially in art.
If you want me to draw boobs, no problem!!! But know it's going to be artistic, not pornographic!!!
Commission Info [Reopened]examples and prices
I absolutely love collaborating with other artists, this is why, from time to time, I post some linearts for others to colour.
Most of them are free, but some are available for a few points, to help me maintaingmy core membership which is mainly used to create beautiful features for my watchers and groups.
Amazing colourings of my linearts
|Promoting other people's awesome art is a very important thing, so please, if you have some time, check my favourites ^^ They're awesome!|
|This is a collection of art from all the awesome people I get to meet here on DA: friends, watchers, or simply someone nice ^^|
|Here is some art from the awesome people I got to work with ^^|
Hi there ! Nice to meet you ! (I don't bite)
I'm a self taught artist who specialises in storybook illustrations.
I like creating colourful fantasy and fairy tale pieces.
My tools are:
- coloured pencils
I am proudly announcing that my art is
As for roughly 1 year now, none of my art supplies contain animal products such as ox gall, gellatin or honey.
I am offering 100% vegan love art!!!
Don't make art with blood!!!
And ... I could go on and talk about myself for ages but that would make me feel rather lonely, so hey why don't you say something and I'll reply <3
Commission Info | Patreon | Wishlist
Commission Info [Reopened]examples and prices
My Patreon is Live
WishlistHi guys, remember a while ago I talked to you about wishlists? Here's mine.
Here are the groups I help manage. You are all warmly invited to join, so don't be scared to submit and chat, I'll always be nice and reply rather quickly!
Promoting other people's art is really important to me! This is why I do regular feature journals, I suggest art in forum posts and request a lot to my groups. I also offer inspiration with monthly themes and challenge. So, what are you waiting for? Come and joing us!!!
I also like to model! I'm living in Paris, but I love travelling!
I like to know my photographer well, as a person and as an artist ^^
22 is a good number don't you think ?
Yes, you guessed it, 22 IS my lucky number.
What do I use my points for?
- donations: mainly to support other artists, contests and groups
- prizes: I do run myself a few groups and we hold pretty interesting challenges ^^
- core: mainly for better features, poll features and thumb sharing for you guys <3
- I've succesfully extended my core using the christmass sale
- Thanks to your donnations and raffle prizes, I could make a friend happy with the buy 1 get 1 free core sale! <3
- I have now a custom skin for my feature journals
- I've donated 500pts for The Awareness of the Arts
- Making more core gifts to friends with the buy 1 get 1 free core sale! (23/12/2017)
- Donated 120 pts for the creativity prize at the Aquachallenge at watercolorists
- Donated 750 pts to the Awareness of the Arts 2018: Prize gathering time
Now that I sent the points for the Awareness of the Arts, I'm gonna take time to gather some more, and I'll be looking for new contests to support once the contest is over.
All the awesome donnors:
Welcome to my (not so)weekly feature! Here is the menu!
A feature of 6 of my watchers
Featuring watchers from oldest to newest. Empty galleries do not get featured.
I won't feature pieces which aren't on point with credits, offensive content and non-English literature (everybody should be able to read)
A feature for any gift I recieve or collab I complete
Bonus Round: featuring winners of contests and challenges I support and favourites from my personal collection.
So let's get started !
Veggie plate recipe
What you'll need:
- husked buckwheat
- 2 Courgettes
- about 60g of soy protein Schnetzel or something similar (https://veganz.de/de/produkt/veganz-soja-schnetzel-300-g/ bought at Veggie World in Paris)
- about 60g of Roquette
- 12 cocktail tomatoes
- 1/3 of a cucumber
- half of a pepper
- BBQ sauce
For the salad sauce:
- 3 table spoons of vegetable oil (usually mix olive oil and sunflower oil so it's not too bitter while staying flavorful)
- 1 table spoon of vinegar (cider, rice...) or half a green lime
- 1 tea spoon of nutritionnal yeast (optional)
- 1 tea spoon of french mustard (can add more but then reduce the vinegar accordingly)
Put some boiling water in a pan and add the soy protein. Let cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionnaly.
Put the buckwheat to cook.
Meanwhile cut the courgettes in big slices. Put a good amount of oil in a frying pan (few mm of oil) and add the slices. Be sure they are not overlapping (you will probably have to do it in mu